1.12.2011

{ organize ME }



Lots of requests for sneak peeks of my weekly planner so here it is before things are scratched OUT and filled to the brim. You can click on the images to enlarge them. I keep this on my desk on a clipboard and can cart it around with me when I have meetings or do errands.

What I typically do is keep our family schedule (trips, doctors appointments, visitors, etc) on Google Calendar. I also keep my LobotoME meetings & trips as well as our other business commitments on Google Calendar as well - typically up to a year or more out. Both my husband & I and our employees have access to this calendar. I can also access it via my phone. Then on Sunday's I will fill in a week or two of momME planner weekly sheets with our day to day stuff and transfer google calendar information in.


I am a very visual person and I need to have everything written down or it gets forgotten during the brain fog moments. I also plan out our weekly meals; schedule in what my workouts will be and when and schedule blog posts using one of the empty row's on the bottom.

I also love how my friend Maureen uses her momme planner to schedule out blocks of time during the day for work & mom stuff. And here are some more {day in the life of ME} guest posts that you might enjoy!

Let me know if you have any questions! GO!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Are those stickers (the polka dots?)

And I love your handwriting, it is so neat, I am envious.