12.17.2008

{ real simple }


Well, having a product appear in Real Simple...has been super exciting but hasn't exactly made my life (a week before Christmas) well, SIMPLE. :-) Lots of shipping (I'm not complaining too much)... and add a newborn baby to the mix... my attempts at a simple, mellow Christmas are being thwarted! Anyway, it's not too late to order from here or here...we will do our best to get it to you in time or you can find a list of stores in your area that carry the LobotoME line here. Thanks for all of your support! {thanks for the better image Tracie!}

4 comments:

Mindy Stern said...

Jenny- Congratulations on making it into Real Simple!! That's HUGE and sooo exciting! Woo-hoo for Lobotome!!!

Mindy Stern said...

Congratulations, Jenny! How awesome that your products are in Real Simple :)!!!

Woo-hoo for Lobotome!!!!

Travelin'Oma said...

wow.. i am so happy for you. i adore REAL SIMPLE and would say that is a serious stamp of approval! way to go. and yes, newborns make the season so magical. enjoy.

Stephanie said...

I've been meaning to tell you I saw your products at the Container Store in Bellevue, WA and it made me smile!!!