10.21.2009

{ ebay round 413...and yes i'm selling my frye boots }


What is the world coming too? Listing what could be the coolest pair of boots ever made? I just don't wear them hardly ever. I know I probably should. I should rock them out with a cute pair of skinny jeans and a long tunic and be hip. But I'm not going to. I wear my yoga pants most days or my super comfy and not skinny joe's jeans. And I just have come to the realization that I don't NEED a HUGE closet full of stuff (just in case I might someday want to wear something again). I know what I like to wear and that isn't going to change. So, I've got some more lovely stuff up on my ebay shop. And I'm so so so so close to paying off my school loans ($15,000) with the ebay sold stuff to date. So close. So, who wants my loved Frye boots (size 7.5)? ;-)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually have the least amount of clothes in my family. I don't say that to brag but it is just the way I like it. It makes it so much easier to decide what to wear. And, yes - I am in yoga pants most days of the week anyways.

I never could justify boots. I just would not wear them enough. Besides, they are not my size : )

Anonymous said...

I'm back. I actually liked several things from your EBAY - do I have your email?

PS~Erin said...

Oh, good luck! I bet it feels good to be unloading some stuff.

LobotoME said...

hi denise - my email is info @ lobotome . com

J :)

Emily said...

i'd buy the boots if i was a size smaller. bah!

Emily said...

i will seriously consider buying that prada bag with my birthday money. i really do need a new purse. and i'm helping you, right? :)

Slices of Beauty... said...

Love your boots!
Lovely blog too.

Anonymous said...

I so wish I was a 7.5 instead of 8.5! Great shop though & congrats to you!

paula said...

You are ebay queen. Maybe i should try.

Anonymous said...

oh, if only they were my size! i've wanted a pair of frye boots forever.