8.22.2008

{ YOU can do IT }


Here are some great tips on how to make fitness & exercise a part of your everyday routine. So far this month, I've been doing good - I only missed one day but the day before I went on a 1 1/2 hour hike and 1 1/2 hour yoga class. So I figure that counts, right? :) But I haven't stepped up my running yet... 3 mile runs are not going to get ME across the finish line for the half marathon coming up in {gulp} less than 2 months. So, next week while we are back in NY visiting my grandparents I'm going to take advantage of running at sea level and RUN, RUN, RUN using my new method and new watch. I'll be taking a few days off from the blog but that doesn't mean you {or ME} can take a few days off from fitness! :)

Less than 10 days left in Fit ME month. Rock ON girls!

pps - Had a great time at recent girls weekend away - met some friends in Moab for some hiking, yoga, pool time & margaritas! It is amazing how a weekend away with great woman can re-inspire ME! And one of them is going to be a guest blogger next week....stay tuned.


ps - You still have a week left to enter the {get your yoga ON fab giveaway}!

No comments: