6.10.2011

{ cha cha changes... part two }



Love all of the inquiries I'm getting about the sale of LobotoME...I feel very loved and also feel strongly that there is an amazing woman or family that will end up running this show and taking it above & beyond anything I dreamed possible. In the meantime, thank you all for your support!

I ran across this quote the other day and it fit perfectly... “If you are not relishing it, release it.” This speaks to exactly what we are trying to do. Trying to make the tough decision on whether to give up something you previously felt so passionately about is a pretty common thing I presume. But it doesn't make it easy to pull the trigger.

When you own your own small business you do EVERYTHING on your own. I am the designer, marketing manager, and head of PR. I am the website designer and google ad words expert. I am the bookkeeper, accountant, and tax-filer. I am the head of customer service. I am the director of sales. I am the shipping person and warehouse manager. All in about 15 hrs a week when I had daycare. And sometimes I am the CEO of BURNOUT because let’s face it, doing it all yourself is tiring. And doing it times THREE with three businesses and TWO kids equals quadruple burnout.

I’ve always been reluctant to ask for help in the physical world, and now I realize I’ve also been reluctant to ask for help from the spiritual world. But the reality is, I have big dreams for my family that are impossible to achieve without a little help from beyond. So this time I see an opportunity for satya - grace + freedom. This time I’m ready to ask for help. I'm asking for a great woman or family who wants a stay at home business opportunity to find ME. I'm asking for peace in releasing what I built and worked so hard on and poured my soul into. I'm asking for peace and serenity moving forward. And I'm seeking freedom for new adventures for me and my family.

print via here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know it is all going to work out for you and your family. I said something just like this in my yoga class - letting go in some areas so you can grow in others. Take care.