2.09.2011

{ pack ME }


So, as you know we are an "on the go, on the road" family, which means I like to think of myself as an expert packer. And when we are traveling we like to travel as light as possible. When I headed to LA a few weekends ago for the NAPO Awards Ceremony I packed one large purse with my wallet, laptop & book and one small rolled bag with 5 outfits for the entire weekend...My travel outfit (both days); my workout outfit (using same leggings as travel day); my date night outfit; my during the day on Saturday outfit and my awards ceremony outfit. 2 pairs of boots; one pair of sneakers, one pair of jeans; one pair of leggings; 3 tops; one bathing suit. I plan out my outfits ahead of time using our handy, dandy outfit planning (FREE) Dress ME download available here.

Travel day outfit: Lululemon wunder under leggings (love these and wear them all the time); black boots; Lululemon Activa Gym Bag (ebay); Anthropologie knit top.

Friday Date night: Top (Gilt); AG Stevie Jeans; Booties (Forever 21)


Saturday day outfit: Forever21 sweater; Lululemon wunder under crops; black boots


Saturday evening Awards Ceremony outfit: Eva Franco dress, Forever 21 booties


Saturday & Sunday morning Workout outfit. Lululemon top & bottoms.

No comments: