2.24.2011

{ on my mind }


1. Great post about time management / priorities at Pure Mama's blog.
2. Great video about the Zero Waste Family...I'd really like to do better at this...I mean we recycle & compost but we still have a lot of trash each week.
3. Great post about Creating Your Financial Journey Road Map from SimpleMom.
4. That's all I've got. Full weekend ahead - Samme's last basketball game of the season = basketball cupcakes; birthday parties + sleepovers; bounce house visits; and church. Hope to find some quiet time to dive into a new book I have from the library, get some yoga on, spin class and get a few things done around here. Have a great weekend my friends!

My morning Green Juice pictured above. Apple, Spinach, Kale, Cucumber, Celery, Parsley + Lemon. YUM.

No comments: