1.03.2011

{ feed ME }


On my menu this week...

Salmon with Grilled Pineapple & Brown Rice

Couscous & Feta Stuffed Peppers

Chicken Curry with Vegetables & Couscous (using leftover couscous from night before)

Nie Nie's Tofu Stirfry

Big Batch Vegetable Soup

Make your own pizza night on whole wheat dough. Use leftover veggies from week.

Whole Grain Pasta with Pesto & Sauteed Zucchini

I think this will be on the menu for next week.

For breakfast its usually huevos rancheros; steel cut oats; granola & fruit; or protein & flaxseed packed smoothies. I generally like to start the day with a green juice.

For lunch I usually do a green smoothie or soup or a salad. For Sam's school lunch, I pack her a turkey/avocado sandwich, carrot sticks, sliced apple, grapes, etc.

Sunday prep:
Make couscous
Make brown rice
Dice veggies for stuffed peppers, amansala salad, etc.
Make big batch of veggie soup

What's on your menu this week?

No comments: