“What I do today is important because I am exchanging a day of my life for it.” –Hugh Mulligan
1. Love this quote above. Don't you? So today after I volunteer at Sam's school, I'm taking Henry to the park to PLAY.
2. On the menu this week - veggie chili and taco salad (with the leftovers) with this cornbread...haven't gotten any further than that yet. :-)
3. Have I mentioned how much I love Fall?
4. The little guys birthday party was this weekend - this was about the only photo I got of him because he was on the MOVE the entire time.
5. Love this post about minimalism.
6. I really want to go to this. Anyone want to come with ME?
7. I'd also really like to go here as well.
8. Love this video. You will too.
Have a great week! GO!