1. Life is short. I'm praying for this family.
2. Considering doing another juice cleanse soon. When I weave in 1-3 day healthy food cleanses, I’m much more likely to eat well the majority of the time, which keeps my mood positive, my mind clear and my body feeling energized.
3. A great post on the importance of having fun with your kids.
4. Check out these cute free printables.
5. Love this post by Traci about having a "home court advantage." I completely agree that having a home filled with lots of children, laughter & fun is so important. I love how my daughter's friends WANT to be here with us.
6. I think someone could make a lot of money selling cute IKEA things like these and these on ebay (the things you can't buy from them online). I live 8 hours from the closest IKEA people. Mark them up 50% and I'd still be a happy girl. Any takers?
7. As soon as I get my act together I am going to do a post on how to pack for a 2 week trip with one carry-on. Yup, I consider myself an EXPERT packer. It has helped tremendously since I've simplified my wardrobe and pretty much only have black, gray, white & purple clothes. Everything is interchangeable and coordinates.
8. Henry's adorable adoptive family's 13 year old Aunt Izzy...wow, that was a mouth full... came to visit us this weekend...and all I can say is IF we were to ever adopt another child it would be a 13 year old girl. It was like having a LIVE IN SUPER FUN babysitter all weekend. Score. I busted out yard work, to do's, errands, a long run & more.
9. Made this and everyone loved it.
10. Loving my new swimsuit for the beach vaca from here. If you want one use coupon code: JEN2010 for 10% off.
11. Can anyone tell me the BEST book to read this summer on the beach? Something light and interesting and thoughtprovoking and not cheesy? Something along the lines of Eat, Pray, Love? I'm thinking this....but open to other suggestions?
12. This dress is now mine. In love.
13. A super interesting article about the trials (and promises) of parenting.
13. Been dreaming about spending 3-ish months on the road with the family next fall...in an airstream.
image via sunset