1. Love this house. Love everything about it. But mostly the framed swedish flag.
2. The kids love everything about this chocolate playdough.
3. The 4th holiday was fun - loads of smores, hikes, kayaking, slip+slide time, margaritas on the deck & sparklers galore. But I'm not going to lie it was a work-cation too. We re-did (repainted, re-arranged, etc.) the kids bedrooms, painted the garage door, started cleaning up the garage, did some yard work, caught up with some work-work, etc. Will jokingly said at one point when we were working over the weekend - we are celebrating independence day by working towards financial independence on independence day. :)
4. Canceled a few fun trips we had planned this month because I am feeling the need to slow down and savor the days of summer and not pack and unpack and pack again.
5. Saw Eclipse (finally) and enjoyed it but didn't LOVE it. I know, what's wrong with ME, right? I think I might be sort of getting over my Twilight obsession....gasp. ;) But we had so much fun on date night, I didn't want it to end.
6. Listed some more stuff on ebay. Let the purging (and bidding) commence.
7. Oh and I've got a FUN, new limited edition LobotoME notepad coming soon! Can't wait to share it all with you! Stay tuned for a sneak peek next week!
8. Don't forget Gabby's 4 Week online bootcamp starts today! Get moving! Go!
9. My productivity needs to be amped up this month before we are gone on a 2 week roadtrip in the northeast. Unfortunately, instead of getting a jump start this morning, I was glued to the tv watching the Tour de France and I imagine I will be glued to it each morning for the next 3 weeks. Good thing I don't have an office to report "late" too.
10. Today is our 8th wedding anniversary. It seems like it was just yesterday....we have such fond memories of our wedding - it was such a blast! We are going to renew our vows in year 10 and take a BIG trip for our tenth (just the two of us...Fiji if we can!)
10. Going to go on a few sunrise runs this week, drink lots of green juice, make some big salads to go with whatever Will wants to throw on the grill, clean the house (it needs it), go to the pool a bunch with the kids and work on some press + marketing stuff for our businesses. What are you up to this week? Go!