1. Good to know we aren't the only ones that struggle with to "grow, not to grow" small business owner anxiety.
2. This blogger makes me want to fall in love with running (and gets me excited about our upcoming road trip through New England). We are going to stay more inland and hit some of my fav childhood memory places (Lake George, White Mountains, Rutland, Woodstock, etc.) before hitting Will's huge family reunion in Maine. Which by the way requires a mandatory participation in a talent show? w%&t? Heck no, peeps. I'll be happy to provide the cocktails for the event however but there will be no tap dancing. ;)
3. I've been kind of a workout slacker lately...can't motivate. MUST motivate. Starting today. Whose with ME?
4. Feed ME weekly meal plan. Only home 3 nights (its one of those insane weeks) but we'll be making this, this with grilled salmon and this.
5. Love when I discover new blogs that are written by people I'm sure I'd be friends with in real life! Here, here and here.
6. The vitamix makes some amazing green smoothies and margs (my secret margarita ingredient - apple juice). ;)
7. Had a fun father's day yesterday - lazy breakfast with the NY Times & bagels; kayaking and a picnic lunch; and a BBQ for dinner.
8. Wishing I could spend a few days here this summer (and bring my mom).
9. I laughed out loud the other day when I saw my blog on a bunch of simple living + personal finance blogrolls. ;) But you'll be happy to note I'm back on the no-spending on stuff we don't need bandwagon. No more browsing on Lululemon or looking at Anthropologie catalogs. I need a tattoo on my body that says LESS IS MORE. Whose with ME on the spending hiatus still? (And in case any of you need some further inspiration on this topic visit here for one families journey.)
10. Ten days until Eclipse. Woot!
Have a great week! GO!
image via here.