What have I been up to, you ask?
1. More de-junking and purging of the house. Purged the heck out of my closet. Trying to keep things that I love and get rid of all of the things that I don't really like or don't fit me great. I want to own about 10 outfits that I love and get rid of the rest. Some things listed on ebay.
2. Devoured this book. Tons of great nuggets of wisdom.
3. Chopped off my hair which totally resulted in ME getting my mojo back.
4. Worked out a bunch- rocked out to some new tunes to Tracy Anderson's workouts and ran, ran, ran (without tunes, just enjoying the sun + listening to my own huffing & puffing).
5. Got the salad + smoothie garden started. That's pretty much what I grow - things for green smoothies + salads (spinach, kale, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, etc.)
6. Spring cleaned the entire downstairs of our house. Still have the upstairs to go.
7. Took an impromptu road trip to one of our favorite places on earth and had a blast hiking with the kids & relaxing by the pool.
8. Made May Day baskets for neighbors & teachers. A fun, new tradition.
9. Did this fun photo project for mother's day (for grandmothers & birthmothers)
10. Been eating mostly vegan + raw (think tons of green juices, smoothies, salads) and feel a.m.a.z.i.n.g.
11. Finally got Sam signed up for her summer activities. I think that horseback riding lessons might be more expensive than buying a yacht. Just saying.
12. Kindergarten graduation & celebration. So proud of the sweet girl she is.
13. Tons of fresh flowers from the farmers market around the house.
14. My dad's successful surgery.
15. Deleted all the blogs that make me feel like a loser from my daily reads. Ah, much better now.
16. Can't wait for this.
17. An afternoon at the spa. Heaven on earth.
18. Tons of doctors appointments wrapped up. check, check, check.
19. Date night with Will. Sushi + Photobooth + Iron Man 2.
20. Blueprint cleanse. Yum.
So here is to new beginnings, and getting back on track, and remembering who you are, and working on better balance, and all that good stuff... What have you all been up to?
Posted by LobotoME at 6:42 AM