4.27.2010

{ a good week }

Hope you are all having a good week! I'm still busting out the to do list and having fun with the kids in this beautiful spring weather, but I'll be back soon.... ps - My dad's surgery is tomorrow, so please keep him in your prayers this week.... (thank you)!

image: My 6 year old daughter's version of her LobotoME weekly planner. Don't you wish your week looked like this?

UPDATE: Thanks for all of your prayers. My dad's surgery went well and he should be able to come home tomorrow!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will pray for your dad. good to hear from you too.

take good care.

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Looks like a great week she has planned :) Best of luck to your dad!

karen★ said...

wishing your dad the best!

and

do you think you could convince your daughter to trade me planners?

amy and ann said...

your dad is in my prayers. Hang in there. amy :)

karen said...

Gosh darn it, don't we all deserve a week like that?!

I will keep your dad in my prayers.