3.30.2010

{ feed ME }


Check out Karen's great post about meal planning using LobotoME's Feed ME weekly meal planning notepad (her Feed ME notepad pictured above)! {ps - isn't her handwriting to die for!!?!}

We just rolled back into town so I don't have this week's meal plan to share yet....But I'm going to whip up some of Jamie Oliver's yummy looking chop salads for sure. Have you watched his new show, Food Revolution yet? Love it, love him! He rocks my food world. And hopefully he will rock yours as well.

ps - I think we are going to add this yummy looking tabouleh recipe to the menu.

2 comments:

karen★ said...

Oh, thank you so much...again!

p.s. I would love to see what's in your bag, if only to get a glimpse into the life of a real mom! AS IS! *but i completely understand!*

p.p.s. are you dodging the address question?

Rebecca said...

There must be something in the water--I just mentioned your awesome pad too!
http://reluctantfloridian.com/?p=85