1.11.2010

{ feed ME }


This weeks meal plan: (Week 2 of p90x)
Breakfast - much the same as last week (lots of eggs & fresh fruit & green smoothies)
Lunch - much the same as last week (lots of protein salads)
Dinner - We've got a lot going on this week so we will only be having 4 dinners at home
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops with quinoa and salad (I just add pork chops, soy sauce, honey, ground ginger, 1 clove of garlic to slow cooker).
- Leftover Turkey Veggie Chili (recipe in comments section of this post)
- Grilled Salmon, Brown Rice & Edamame
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Veggie Fajitas with Lettuce Wraps

Lots of water. No bread. No wine. No diet coke. Let the fun continue!

ps - Speaking of recipes, check out this great site GirliChef and her review of LobotoME goods.

Hope you all have a great Monday! I was up and at em at 5 to do my p90x workout. I am starting to think it is the best way possible to make good on the fact that it's a fresh, new day! Bring it. Woot.

3 comments:

amy and ann said...

you are organised with your meals. We are winging the meals day by day---lots of trips to the store last minute. I am not as focused on the food part- but already dont eat gluten or sweets so pretty much on target there anyhow. :)
Good luck today! I am so glad to be resting. abs hurt from kempo. weird.
amy

Richard Jones said...

Where can we find these recipes?

karen★ said...

ok - i just answered my own question! this is where i have trouble. I can exercise a million times a day but I still love me some sour cream...working on it!