11.17.2008

{ blessing tree }



Sorry I've been light on posting {still trying to get my ACT together post-Henry's arrival} and with the holiday madness coming up, I feel like I don't know where to start most days!

Anyhoo, this weekend we made a {blessing tree} with Sam. We each wrote down things we were grateful for, hung them from a branch and voila...our simple, Thanksgiving decoration. And a good reminder to SLOW down and remember all we have to be thankful for this year.

A few other things on my MIND this week...

I have some more stuff listed on EBAY {I can't seem to get rid of stuff FASTER than it comes in these day}!

The winner of the make your own sparkling water soda maker is: carrieb - please email me your mailing address and we'll get that in the mail to you soon! enjoy! for everyone else you can buy one here.

I've been dreaming of a vacation here next year. They had ME at {we'll entertain your kids while you go to yoga classes on the beach and surf with your husband!} Hello! That is enough to make ME never BUY anything again so I can go here every year for a few weeks! :-)

Despite my adorable distractions of late, I have been making some progress on Holiday To-Do's...how is your planning for the holiday season coming along?

We've been busy making cards for this great cause.

I'll post later this week about our Advent Calendar plans this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.