11.17.2007

{ small business is still business }


A great post with tips on how & why to open a small biz on Design Sponge from guest blogger Emily from Orange Beautiful. And another great post by Emily on recommended reading for small business owner wanna-be's.

Someday when I have time (gulp)...I'll post some of my tips...Suffice to say it has been a big learning curve. Having received my undergrad degree in environmental policy and water resources making the big leap over to sports marketing and launching an organizational product company was HUGE. But, my advice in a nutshell...Just Do It. Really, what is the worse that could happen? Follow your dreams. Remember, you only live once.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great info - thanks so much for sharing. it seems like a daunting task starting my own kids clothing biz. - VJ