11.09.2007

{ daily dose of moi }


This week went by so quickly! Highlights included Samme telling Daddy to blow the hot tub repair guy a kiss as he was leaving; Samme's first dental checkup (perfect)/mommy's checkup (not so great - a cavity)...I thought only kids got cavities. I drink Diet Coke for years, no cavities; quit drinking soda and I have a $400 dental bill...go figure; and last but not least an appointment with a clairvoyant.

So this isn't my first time to see her. The first time I went to see her was years ago, when despondent about not being able to have children, I sought her out (after several people referred me to her) for some healing and some enlightenment. She told me that I couldn't have children (I already knew that but there is NO WAY she could have) and that we would soon be adopting a beautiful little girl from someone we knew. I was like, ha, yeah right...she obviously doesn't know how HARD it is to adopt a child and how LONG it takes. And she obviously doesn't know that all of our friends are having babies of their OWN. I was a bit awed by her insight into my life but chalked it all up to good guesses. Well, less than a month later my best friend from childhood's younger sister called and said she was pregnant and she & the biological father wanted us to adopt and raise the baby...and then came Samme into our lives...the very best thing that every happened to us. Well, I certainly didn't see that one coming but SHE did.
Anyhow, I went back again, this time with a much more open mind to see what the future held for me...she said lots of play, adventure and creativity were all a part of my Divine Plan...and that we would soon be adopting another child (a little boy)...She said I needed to acknowledge then immediately dismiss my worries and anxiety about another adoption process...that there was another child in the universe that was meant to be a part of our family and let it manifest as such.
So we'll see if her predictions hold true this time. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they did. How's that for something you can't explain...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats really cool. It sounds like she is a good "energy healer." -C

RunLikeMama said...

I feel more peaceful having read what the universe has in store for you. I still have the tingles up my spine, all pointing in the direction of a great, big smile.-m

Anonymous said...

That is truly amazing...I really believe some people just have those mystical, magical powers.
Good luck with everything -
Debbie M.

Anonymous said...

that is amazing...wow...good luck!

Anonymous said...

I am still amazed at the powers and divinities you have been blessed to hear from. Never ceases to give me chills. Seeing as how she is still confirming...did she also say that it would be a surrogate?? Any more info??? We still have our fingers constantly crossed. -L