10.01.2007

Fall renewal...



After a busy 6 months of producing 15 events and launching LobotoME, I need to get back on track with some ME to do's.

So this month I will:


1) RUN more.

2) YOGA everyday.

3) Clean out our closets and donate clothes, jackets, toys to those in need.

4) Get a head start on the holidays.

5) Spend lots of quality, mindful time with Sam.

6) Eat breakfast everyday. This is often one of the first things to go when I get busy.

7) Find time to just cuddle up on the couch with hot tea, a good book and the stack of magazines I haven't had time to read.

8) Schedule a long overdue girls night at my house.

9) Plan a weekend trip to Santa Fe to the spa.

10) Spend some time up in the mountains enjoying the beautiful fall colors.

11) Go see a movie - it's been awhile.

12) Date night with Will!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

while cleaning out your closets, if you find any sweaters, maybe you could consider donating them to my sweater drive?

(see www.warmwithlove.com for more info)

LobotoME said...

I sure will send them on to you Robyn! What a great program you are going!

Best,
Jenny

Anonymous said...

Great Ideas - I am going to make my own list for the fall! it is my favorite season!