9.24.2007

I'm just like Gwen Stefani...


Okay, not really. In fact, other than the fact we each have a child, she & I have nothing in common that I know of.
However, this dear organizer, Monica Ricci, who wrote a review about my products on her popular blog said, "From the hip, retro design and trendy color scheme to the quirky elements incorporated into the products, (for example, “Breathe” is one of the items on the PackMe travel list) LobotoME is, relatively speaking, a Gwen Stefani among so many Celine Dions."
I'll take that.

So I went around the house all night long dancing to Hollaback Girl. My family was amused...for a little while...

Read the entire review here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are hilarious jenny! :) great review!

Anonymous said...

Oh, don't you just love Gwen? I do! (and I ain't no hollaback girl either by the way) :) Love the PackME list and it will be used every trip now!
~Monica

Anonymous said...

What a great review - and it's true - your products are so much more fun that most of the organizational prodcuts out there.