5.29.2007

Product Launch!!!

My first blog on this new site is a big thanks to all of you for visiting and for all of you who have helped make this product launch possible – My hubby Will who keeps his lists in his head (yes, it drives me crazy, but they say opposites attract); my dear friend Allison who designed the MomME planner while taking care of her newborn son; my friend Sarah who designs just about everything else for us; my dear friends Carson, Lisa, Liz, Becky, Jamie and Amy who unconditionally support everything I do; my parents who are such wonderful parents and AMAZING grandparents; my amazing daughter Samme who patiently spent too many hours playing in my office while I was getting these products ready; and all of my friends and family members who tested them out and gave great product feedback!

To view the inital product line visit http://www.lobotome.com/ - There is a weekly momME planner pad with spaces for special events; daily schedules; ME time; dinner planning; exercise tracking; grocery shopping; to do someday & more. The organizeME weekly planner pad is similar to the momME but without the responsibility of kids. Then there are 4 5.5x8.5 note pads - PackME - a family packing list; SaveME - a weekly to do list; FeedME - a weekly meal planning & grocery list; and Help ME - a funny honey do list. There is also a great 12x18 poster with the LobotoME mantra. All products are printed locally and are printed on recyled paper.

No comments: