3.04.2011

{ drink ME }

You know how I love ME some green juice since that's what I talk about all the time, right?

Well recently, I had the opportunity to sample some of Healing Coolers juices (that they deliver right to your door...no driving to the juice bar across town, no cleaning out or should I say mucking out your own juicer at home! How awesome is that? I used the juices over a 2 day period earlier this month (along with some soups and green smoothies) for a mini cleanse at the start of my 21-day Adventure Cleanse ala Kris Carr. It was a great way to get a jump start on the cleanse with minimal work and allowed me to get off on the right foot for a longer 3-week cleanse (more on Kris Carr's Adventure Cleanse later). I think it would also be great for someone who wants to drink a green juice a day but doesn't have the time to juice their own or doesn't live close to a juice bar. You could get a 6 pack and have one every morning each week. I recently sent the Recovery Cooler to a business partner who had been super busy + sick and she loved it!


Back to my review of Healing Cooler...the yummy juices I sampled were (in order of awesomeness from top to bottom):

Kale + Company - I love Kale Juice so no surprise this was my favorite hands down...Kale, Spinach, Parsley, Watercress + Apple. YUM. Guzzled this down. And wanted MORE...badly.

Pineapple, Orange, Lime - I chugged this post spin class and it was super delicious...

Green Leaf - Another one of their green juice selections this one contained pretty much every Green Vegetable known to man and I imagine must have given my cells a super BOOST... Cucumber, Celery, Parsley, Spinach, Kale, Dandelion Greens, Watercress, Pear, Lemon + Ginger. WOW. This one is more potent than Kale + Company most likely because it has the Dandelion Greens + Ginger.

Pear Mint - I should state that I'm not a big Mint fan unless its in a Mojito... :) But this was a delightful combination as well!

Not only do the juices taste A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. but they come packaged together in an adorable Healing Cooler box with a Healing Cooler re-usable ice pack and a gift card. Not to mention the cute bottles are reusable as well. What an awesome gift for someone who needs a little health boost or who is sick. I would SO much rather have a box of juices sent to me than flowers or chicken soup, wouldn't you? Their slogan is “A healing gift from the heart.”

For more information visit their website here or follow them on facebook here. Healing Cooler is based in New York City but they deliver locally and nationally.

No comments: