1. EmersonMade's 2011 collection is perfection. So is their home.
2. Love these bus rolls (pictured above). I think one needs to make its way to the wall in our family room.
3. So inspired by all of the important work people are doing to make this world a little better.
4. Love the things in Dandee Designs etsy shop, especially the mini bunting flags.
5. Seriously, all of you Boulder & Denver peeps, you gotta attend Firefly Handmade's Market in mid-December. Mark your calendars.
6. I'm not mormon but I love the message of this Thanksgiving video.
7. Love Kris Carr's energy and I'm ready to kick it up a notch too to end the year on a healthy & peak of wellness note! i'm also going to take her integrative oncologists advice on scheduling weekly mini-vacations... resting & restoring myself in the new year. ps - her new book is out and its on its way to my home...
8. We spent a bunch of time this weekend putting together shoe boxes filled with goodies for this wonderful cause. We enjoy doing this with the kids every year. For more information visit here. Its not too late to do it but you have to bust a move as collection week is this week 11/15-11/22. (Durango peeps- First United Methodist Church is a drop location.) Last year, 8 MILLION shoe boxes were delivered to kids worldwide. That's what I'm talking about.
What's on your mind + menu this week?
image via I love Life