1. Won't you consider picking up some extra school supplies for Heather's school supply drive? Email me for her shipping address. She'll pack them all at the end of September and send them to kids in need in Guatemala.
2. Thanks Gabby/Design Mom fame for the MEpad love on Babble last week!
3. Love this post.... 50 photos to inspire a joyous + vibrant life!
4. Have I mentioned that Samme + I are going to volunteer one day a week for a different organization or program and learn about them and help them out. First up, the soup kitchen in town. I'm really looking forward to this commitment to volunteerism with her.
5. Love this post...Living in the Land of Enough...
6. Cried when I read this post.
7. Isn't she crafty?
8. Adore everything about this home, especially the master attic suite.
9. Been reading + devouring this.
10. MantraME poster love.
11. We had fun making these.
12. Made tons of this with plums from our friends plum tree! Yum.
13. Love his bucket list.
14. Love these after school convo cards.
15. And this right here is Trouble, spelled with a capital T. Especially as I embark on September's Spending Hiatus... (speaking of hiatus's I went 30 days pretty much with NO television).
image via ilovelife.