1. Honored to be a super special guest blogger on one of my very favorite sites, Crazy Sexy Life...musing about the necessity of ME-time. Check it out here.
2.Doesn't the crap in food just scare the crap out of you? If not, it should.
3. Thinking this bag might need to come home with ME.
4. Busy helping schools get geared up big time for our No Brainer Fundraising Program. Fall is a perfect time to do it as everyone needs a little (or a lot) of help on the organization front. Interested? Check out more information here.
5. So, now that all of the back to school stuff is purchased, I'm thinking of doing a NO Spend Month in September...I think fall is a good time to simplify and get organized and often not bringing anything else INTO the home helps with that. Anyone in?
6. Had a fun 'last weekend of the summer' camping trip this past weekend in the airstream. Pics of the remodel coming later this week.
7. Loving the fall transition back to more of a routine. Summer is one big fun free-for-all around here and I think we will all benefit from a bit more of a schedule.
8. The flooding in Pakistan. Sometimes it is so hard for me to go about my day + life when I think about how others are suffering...
9. Which leads me to wanting to do this sooner than later. I have this fear of leaving the kids and going to a 3rd world country to help other kids... What if something were to happen to me? I know most likely it wouldn't, but I still have this fear surrounding it. And yes, I know that worrying is manifesting what you don't want to happen to happen. I get the worry gene from my mother. :)
10. Made about 3 dozen veggie breakfast burritos for busy school mornings.
11. Made about 6 dozen mini, healthy zucchini muffins for busy school afternoons.
12. Great info on why green juice is so GOOD for you. My favorite recipe is apple, spinach, kale, cucumber, parsley & lemon. YUM. If you don't have a juicer go to your local Whole Foods and order one up.
Have a great week! GO!
image via etsy.