8.19.2009

{ summer fun }


We are still trying to cram as much summer fun + sun as we can into this last week before Sam starts Kindergarten...but I'm not going to lie, I'm tired. ;-) Seriously though, on days I think oh my lord, when does school start, I remind myself that this sweet little girl is growing up and I want her to have a wonderful summer....

So, here is what is still left on our summer fun to-do list:

Grandma's Pool + Picnic (a few more times)
Outdoor Movie Night
Playdate with new friend from new school
Garage Sale
Kid Summer Pics by one of my friends who is a photographer
Camp in the backyard + make smores
Back to School Feast ala Nie Nie
First Day of School Fairy loot w/ new backpack

Here are some of the things we've done:
Waterworld
3 River Trips
2 Moab, UT trips
Made our own puppet show at Library
Family movie nights
Rode Bikes
Ran through a park fountain with our clothes on
Made homemade popsicles every week
Read a chapter book together
Hosted an outdoor Fairy Tea Party with some of her girl friends
Attended an outdoor family concert
Created a huge blanket fort
Planted & tended to our vegetable garden
Planted fruit trees
Climbed on the climbing wall
Swam in the pool...and
Swam in the pond...a lot

What's still left on your summer fun to-do list?

No comments: