9.28.2008

{ oodles of GOODness }


First comes the addition of adorable, happy, healthy Henry the sixth into our lives. We feel blessed beyond anything we can express in words or writing. I'm so glad we didn't give up our hope or faith that there was another child out there meant to be with us. And we are so deeply grateful to Henry's birthmom Sara, that she chose adoption and chose us.

Then, I read that Stephanie & Christian continue to hear everyone's prayers and are making progress recovering. While I was inspired by her love of life via her blog prior to their accident, I am now inspired by all of the good people who have helped by praying, by raising money, etc. Last I heard, over $150,000 had been raised to date.

And then The Container Store placed an order for several of my products which will be in their stores nationwide beginning in mid-October!! They will be right at the checkout counters in their towers so go buy some - they make great stocking stuffers and hostess gifts for holiday parties! Yipee - the Container Store! Never in my wildest dreams did I think that would happen. Now, the funniest part of this is that it had to be shipped the DAY that Henry was born. It was a busy day coordinating that with the warehouse/shipping people while eagerly awaiting the birth of Henry. Below are pictures of the notepads in production.

But then there is more...The lovely Tracie at Broadway Paper (the most delightful paper store in the world I think)...told ME that she had been asked by Real Simple Magazine for some popular lists for Real Simples January Organizing Issue and voila, they will be featuring one of LobotoME's notepads! Thank you Tracie! Again, never in my wildest dreams did I think that one of my list pads would appear in Real Simple Magazine.

So today I am deeply grateful for so many wonderful things in my life - and I want to thank all of my friends and family (both in person and my virtual friends) for all of your love & support. Thank you Julie, Heidi, Louise & others for the wonderful meals this week and thank you Kate & my parents for all of your help here at home this past week. I'll be back blogging on a regular basis soon.





9 comments:

Anonymous said...

forgive me, i just melted and can no longer type.

he. is. gorgeous.

Eryn said...

Everything is falling in to place for you! So many blessings at once :)

Congrats, congrats, and congrats lol You deserve it.

Melissa said...

WONDERFUL!!! I am so happy for you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Donna Foley said...

Oh my goodness! Could he be anymore beautiful! Those eyes... I could just melt!
COngratulations on all of your business successes too although I'd be willing to be they pale in comparison to looking into those big gorgeous eyes of your new little boy!!!

Anonymous said...

Jenny, you deserve all of these wonderful blessings and many more. Hooray, hooray!

jess said...

Congrats on everything! The Container Store deal is great!

Wilcox Family said...

LOVE! He is beautiful....all the good is just flowing back to you 2 fold...yes! Congratulations!

Best always,
Jana

Anonymous said...

This is all such fantastic news- congrats on things falling into place and all these opportunities!