9.10.2008

{ back to school celebration }






I had planned on big back to school dinner festivities - nie nie style- {before my life became insane and we were out of town for the official first week of school}. Thankfully my mom helped ME pull off a back to school dinner on Sunday night when we got back into town from Boulder. She cooked; I got the crown and decorated the table. Sam told her what she wanted for dinner (chicken, baby potatoes, carrots, broccoli, bread with butter and ice cream)....and Connie delivered! {Thank you MOM!}

Samme's new school!
And next year I am totally doing this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

could she be any cuter?

Anonymous said...

agree! looks like you choose the school you were thinking of this summer. Good! my kids are glad to be back at their school that is for sure.