12.22.2007

{ merry & bright }



This is how Samme filled out my planner for this coming week. I am going to take her cue and take a break from posting until after the holidays. We’re busy with our advent activities, Christmas busy-ness, solstice celebrating, getting ready for company, baking more cookies, making gingerbread houses, last minute wrapping & creating, etc.

So, instead of feeling swamped as in "I need to take a picture of this to post to my blog," or "I wonder what is up in blog land today," I’m just going to give myself a break. I'll be back after Christmas with posts on setting a vision for your life in 08, getting organized in the New Year, setting obtainable & fun goals for a happier & healthier YOU and a BIG LobotoME giveaway on DesignMOM the first week in January.

In the meantime, Merry Christmas to all you out there in blog land. I treasure the blogging friendships I’ve made in the last year and have learned so much from all of you. I hope your holidays are merry & bright!