8.20.2007

I'm Baaaccckkk....


So sorry for the lack of posts while I was away but it was a crazy trip...1 day travel to Salt Lake City with a pit stop in Moab for some meetings; 2 days in SLC at the Outdoor Retailer tradeshow; 1/2 day in Park City for meetings; red-eye flight to Anchorage - a few hours sleep in Achorage; a 4 hour drive to Clam Gulch, Alaska on the Kenai Peninsula - 4 days on non-stop adventures; 4 hour drive back to Anchorage and a visit to the 4th largest indoor waterpark in the world; red-eye flight back to SLC; drive to Ogden, Utah for the Xterra Triathlon Championships; drive back to Moab; then back to Durango last night. ALL with a 3 1/2 year old in tow. As you can imagine my PackME lists came in handy!

We had a great time with Sam - we saw tons of amazing wildlfie, glaciers, and beautiful scenary abounds. NONE of the things I wanted to get done got done but oh well. I did practice yoga each day - didn't run much in Alaska because of the remote area we were in and I really didn't think toned legs were worth getting eaten by a grizzly bear.

More pictures to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome back! sounds like you had a great trip!!