6.11.2007

7 things always on my to do list...


1) mop the floors (between the wet & dirty golden retriever and the glitter glue this is a daily NEED to do)
2) workout
3) call friends or family back
4) take Sam somewhere fun
5) do yoga
6) cook dinner
7) meditate

Now, these don't get done everyday...actually, I rarely get them all checked off but they are the ones that appear day after day on mom momme planner. and i think the fact that meditate & yoga appear on the list is a bit of an oxymoron, don't you think? shouldn't i just do them out of intention and not because they are on the list?

What's always on your TO DO list?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are some of the things on my to do list too! On our Never ending to do lists! I've been using the momme planner - it rocks! It has really helped me carve out some time for myself. Thanks so much!